Fresh as MINT – Spring Summer 2012 trend Mint Green
MINT has surely found its way into the current seasonal trend atmosphere!! It gives a delicate flair to any outfit be it accessories or fashion apparel and to add to it goes perfectly well with any skin tone.
It can be best used as a highlight color, team up a pair of black jeans with a white Tee and Mint blazer or you can play it safe by teaming it up with creams or other pastels for a more feminine look. Experiment with:
- Ripped skinny jeans with zipper detail on the ankle adds just the right amount of fashion edge.
- Mint green Dip back pleated skirts & high waist tailored skirts.
- Structured statement strong shoulder jackets.
- Bright mint green dress.
- Color block it with white/black/peach/ink blue/hot pink & lavender all give the perfect contrast your looking for!!
- Try vivid fabrics like lace, sheer,silk all compliment the color beautifully.
- Whimsical prints like animal motifs, fruit, feather, polka dots and hearts add that extra tinge of current trend to your mint green ensemble.
You don’t have to necessarly limit your love for mint to apparel alone they give you the right statement piece your looking for when it comes to accessories.
- Go for a Mint green statement jewelry be it bold rings, Chandelier stone studded earrings or layered beaded neck-pieces.
- Mint green plain/printed floral or striped scarfs.
- The popular Mulberry Alexa pattern/ Belt up bag is a must have it promises you more than one double glance.
- Mint green nail paint with experimental nail art patterns.
- Ceramic/PVC mint green watches are truly Eye-grabbers.
- Last but not the least belts and Pumps or stilettos.
On the whole this mint green hue gives all your fashion and beauty basics a refreshing twist and its this seasons must try fashion trend.