Spring Summer 2012 Trend – Tropical Prints
While Florals are a permanent staple, Tropical prints are surely making a comeback this season with their exuberant color patterns, splashy prints of hibiscus flowers, Hawaiian theme and tropical rainforest greeneryall of which surely bring out the best of spring summer fee!!
They were a big hit on the runway this ss2012, from designers like Dolce&Gabbana, Salvatore Ferragamo, ProenzaSchouler & Stella mccartney having the best to showcase.
- Team up a Tropical print dress with either a solid colored scarf or a bright clutch and stick to nude footwear or vise-versa.
Credit: savio.com , patternrecognition.co
Credit: fashionfame.com, andrewmorel.com, lg.lifestyleasia.com
Credit: glitterglossgarbage.com, fashioninquisitive.com
- Tropical Print Pants are the best way to play it safe by teaming it up with a solid neutral top and say a neon jacket/ footwear it plays the perfect match!!
- Try a sleek tropical print pencil-skirt with buttoned-up blouses you can go for a solid gold cuff to accessorize it.
- Zara have some reely interesting Tropical printed blazers which I am sure can be a closet keep for years to come.
- Wanna play it safe??? Then keep it subtle with just the accessories pouring the tropical rain, grab a Distorted jungle printed pumps or just a Photo-real jungle scene clutch.
Credit: backseatstylers.com, missbbobochic.blogspot.com, forum.purseblog.com