Street Style – Harper’s Bazaar Spring Summer 2012
Harper’s Bazaar SS 2012 issue has some of the best street style inspirations to offer and they did manage to turn their lens on some of the best show-goers from London, Paris, New York and obviously MILAN !!
Here are some of the best from the lot:)
- Snake skin boots perfectly complimenting the all white outfit, the gold surely adds that perfect dazzle.
- White shift dress with colorful accessories.
- A see-through pleated skirt adding runway-like appeal.
- White lace is anything but demure.
- The perfect combination of masculine and feminine.
- Leopard, red & John Lennon inspired glasses liven up a minimal ensemble.
- White shorts & suit are impossibly cool.
WHIMSICAL PRINTS & PRETTY FLORALS
- A two-tone floral dress blends retro and modern.
- Sequins for day work well with leather.
- A whimsical pattern makes a shirt dress fun and playful.
- Graphic mini and classic pumps.
- Alexa Chung wearing the schoolgirl dress.
- Ladylike to downtown.
- Head turning mini dress.
- Pretty Florals.
- Prints on prints Polka dots!!
- Knitted sweater and printed wrap skirt.
- Breezy printed dress with John Lennon styled sunnies
- Leopard print frock.
- Sheer leopard tank, black ultra mini and quilted booties.
INTERESTING COLOR COMBINATIONS
- Red leather pencil skirt and green blouse pairing.
- Her mod pairing of blue and yellow tells a bold color story.
- Picture perfect in fall’s hottest color palette.
- Navy and black mix perfectly well.
- Orange does go with a lotta colors.
ROCK & ROLL
- Her ’70s graphic blouse gets the rock ‘n’ roll treatment.
- Basic outfit with statement camel leather mini.
- Taking cues from 70s rock girlfriends look.
- A classic take on a ladylike look.
- Dash of fresh mint.
- Nicole Richie in a bold red dress.
- Pan Am flight attendant in a retro blue dress.
- Amanda Brooks makes a classic pajama top and black pants look impossibly cool.
- Stylist Rachel Zoe’s ruffled jacket and stiff pleated skirtare a new way of power dressing.
- Her sheer back top is a demure way to show off some skin. Points for pulling off the season’s wet hair look too.
- French dots, a black and white fedora and pops of orange are a surprising and fun combination.
CASUAL & CHIC
- A leather jacket upgrades a simple shorts and t-shirt look.
- Black skinnies and a denim cropped jacket.
- Her whimsical accessories add a fun element to her slouchy boyfriend sweaterand jeans.
- Playful in rompers.
- Yellow keeps it interesting.
- Simple basics for a clean, pared down look.
- A pink bag adds a pretty lightness to edgy separates.
- A shirt dress in a nude hue is casual but cool
- Wide leg pants make enough of a statement to keep everything else basic.
- Take your summery shorts into fall with a jewel-toned jacket.
- A tattered denim pencil skirt looks polished when paired with a neat button down blouse and classic black pumps.
- Slouchy trousers with a cropped blazer look polished and very cool
DIP BACK DRESS
- Voluminous dip back blush dress.