2012 DRESS TRENDS
Spring Summer 2012 did manage to encounter a lotta interesting wearable dress styles be it in the patterns, color combinations or the fabric & trust me you will surely find something you just cant wait to put on.
Here is my pick of the most trend setting Dress Patterns this SS 2012
FULL SKIRTED DRESSES
These Darling dresses are ultra-femme & have the perfect girlie vibe highlighting the waist in particular with their fit & flare pattern. They are the typical retro inspired all glamour silhouette your looking for!!
- Sheer inset at the neckline adds the perfect edge to your outfit.
- Sweet heels are just bout enough to not over do the look.
- A belt is a must to complete the look, you can experiment with a statement piece keeping the other accessories subtle.
Credit: fashionrollcall.com, fashionpeach.com, fashionscanner.onsugar.com
Its a beautiful ensemble with an edgy appeal and tailored finish. Its surely in the current trend and is very stylish. It falls on any body frame delicately well.
- You can throw a pair of dazzling leggings to beat the cold if you wanna carry the look in the winter too and it will surely help you bloom in style.
Credit: glamour.com, examiner.com, iluxurystyle.com
Credit: lipsy.co.uk, thefashionables.com
These dresses are a reminiscent of the 50’s & 60’s style and have surely made a come back and seems like they are here to stay with the trend continuing into the fall 2012 .
They add extra volume to the waist and hips but does help in hiding your tummy buldge however the theory is that peplums create or enhance an hourglass shape, make sure the fabric does not stick out too far away from the body else the fear of peplum being unflattering might just come true.
- Bold solid colored Peplums are the best in striking a statement you can even team it up with a leopard print belt.
- Go for a all black Peplum look with a solid gold cuff.
Do check out Jason Wu & Vera Wang’s SS 2012 collection they had the best to offer .
Credit: talkingwithami.com, freenewfashiondesign.com, celebrityredcarpetstyle.com
Credit: keyclothing.com, thisnext.com
They are very artistic & futuristic in thier cut. They are short & sexy in the front and modest in the back and are the season’s hottest hemline.
- Shop for a dipped back skirt or dress in a sorbet pastel color : this season’s trendiest palette.