NUDE SHOES TREND 2012
From taupe to tan, ivory to peach the glory of
is that they blend so well with pretty much anything in your closet and solves all your problems of finding those perfect shoes. The reason these lightly hued, high shoes have the magic is their ability to immediately elongate the leg because of the unbroken line down the leg to the foot, thereby making the wearer appear taller and thinner for which you need to make sure you choose the one closest to your skin tone.
- If you have darker skin, opt for a chocolate, camel, or tan pair instead of basic beige for a complementary match.
- Nude solves the dilemma of what to team up your browns and blacks and won’t overshadow the rest of your outfit and are forever CLASSY.
- If you want to wear a dress in a vibrant shade or those summery bright Florals and really want to make it stand out, pair it with nude shoes and it is also a good enough reason to keep your black shoes away.
- You can style them sophisticated, sporty, sexy or even add a chic work-wear vibe with your nude courtroom shoes.
- Do the boyfriend Blazer and high-waist short look with a pair of killer high nude pumps to add a look of glamour and class to the outfit, making it look cool, sexy and quite girly all at the same time.
- If you’re the kind of girl who can rock the skinny jeans, throw on your nude patent pumps with those, as that’s a super-hot 2012 latest shoe trend look right now!!.
- To add to it they work year-round and aren’t season sensitive like some of those other shoe trends out there so a perfect closet-keep for years to come.
- Do not do the beige/neutral from head to toe it shouts nothing but Booooooring!!.
- I personally like the patent leather variety they promise to give you a second look!!
They are in every aspect very demure and totally fashion forward and trust me you will not mind giving up on color this 2012 !!:)