ANIMAL PRINTS and MOTIFS inspired Fashion – Trend 2012
Animal print is one defiant trend that just won’t go away which not just includes the leopard, snakeskin, zebra prints but also full images and motifs of tigers, birds, cats, lizards .
So whether it’s a cute animal motif , wild leopard or cheetah print, this fall winter season is full of animal magic!!
- Most Popular of the prints is the leopard; versatile, bold, and fragile and gives a spot of old-world elegance to even a basic tee-and-denim ensemble or just a little leopard print dress . They go best with bright RED or BLACK Pointy shoes and add a retro touch to them too!!
- Leopard prints add a classic touch to the structured Blazer you can team it up with an LBD just to revamp the entire look for a chic cocktail evening.
- Desert sand snake print gets an extra dose of class in the form of a timeless, uber-flattering wrap dress, pair these with red pumps too for a sultry, extra-confident look.
- You can even try different dress Patterns with these prints like the Mullet dress or the over-sized Prints to give an edgy look.
- You can team up an animal print pant with a neutral blouse to pin down the effortless-yet-incredibly-chic vibe.
- You can even extend your love for animal prints by experimenting with knits in your fall and winter collection.
- The animal illustrations growing popular now are a departure from the sophisticated animal prints that designers used a few years ago. Burberry Fall 2012 collection showcased Animal Motifs in the owl pattern and this trend is surely here to stay.
- Try Animal Motif blouses in a varied patterns like fish tail and cut through.
- Another twist is the graphics’ transition from tacky to stylish which gives the entire outfit a very fashion forward look.
- Go Indian with a twist in a Animal Motif inspired choli teamed with Bright colored Sarees inspired by the Masaba collection 2012 in the Lakme India Fashion Week.
- Keep your silhouette simple, elegant and sleek and let your Animal Print be your statement.This is a no-fail, smart use of animal prints: As a handbag, shoes or just a simple scarf.
Go for good quality fabrics. Cheap material can look less than chic when it’s an animal print. Pick your print and stick to it, don’t mix a zebra with leopard you will just end up looking like a safari gone horribly wrong.
When styling this idea, think more outside the box by using dressier fabrications such as satin, sequins and metallics and you can surely mark a statement this season with these fun animal inspired prints!!